Some of these blog pages are from our old site.Â They were written several years about but the content is so excellent that I felt it was worthwhile putting them on this new site.Â However some are brand new.Â Do check them out.
Any member may have their own blog page.Â Just email " href="mailto:" target="_blank" rel="noopener">
To view all of the member's POSTS, click on their name.
To view their PROFILE, click on their picture.
Brother Lawrence Damien Cos (Rev John Brown)
- Are You a Wise Person?
- Called To Be the Image of Christ
- How Does the Christmas Story Relate to Us in 2020?Â
- What Can We Learn From An Adulterous Woman
- The Song of the Land
- Is Changing Your Name Biblical?
- Am I a Racist?
- Going Down The Mountain to The Valley to Confront Life
- The Apocalypse Is Happening Now. Will We Hear Its Message?
- Lord Make Me Beautiful
- Can We Hear God’s Voice and Yield to It?
- Going With Jesus To The Resurrection
- 10 Biblical Reasons Why The Church Should Support Gays
- About Me – Brother Lawrence Damien (Rev John Brown)
- Ten Commitments to Compassionate Christian Living
- Why Do We Celebrate the Feast of Saint Michael and all Angels
- Over a Half Century and What Have I Learned?
- What is Godâ€™s View of Compassion?
- A Passion for Compassion
- What Can We Learn From St Mary, The Mother Of Jesus?
- I’m Gay and It’s OK
- What is Solitude and How Can We Practice it?
- What Does it Mean to Receive Jesus?
- Is Zionism Christian?
- What Is Ascension Thursday/Sunday?
- What is a Progressive Christian?
- What Would it Take to Have Another Pentecost In Our Day?
- Whose Report Will You Believe?
- What Is Good Friday?
- Matthew 25 Translation for the 21st Century
- What is the Baptism of the Dead Mentioned by Paul?
- Why are Satan and Jesus Both Referred as Morningstarâ€™s
- Learning the Ceremony of Connectedness
- I am Dreaming
- What is Lazarus Saturday?
- Why Do We Celebrate Lent?
- Is Priestly Celibacy Biblical or Historically Correct?
- Why Do We Do The Stations Of The Cross?
- What is Good Friday All About?
- What is the Real Story About Easter
- Why Did Israel Want a King and Were The Consequences?
- Is God an Environmentalist?
- What is Maundy Thursday/Holy Thursday?
- What is Chrism Mass?
- For Everything There is a Season and a Reason
- Why Do We Celebrate Palm Sunday?
- St. Patrick Versus the Snakes All Gory Be to Jesus
- Reflections on Radical Jesus the Taboo Breaker
- The Annunciation of the Lord
- Peter Cottontail’s Easter
- The Power of God
- The Sermon On the Mount and Caesarâ€™s Sword
- Is War and Killing Ever Justified?
- Pastoral Letter on President Trumps Immigration Policies
- What is Ash Wednesday
- What is Shrove Tuesday (aka Fat Tuesday)
- Being Born Again and Baptism
- Changing the World Through Peace
- Revolution of the Marginalized
- To Tell Or Not To Tell – What Would Jesus Do?
- Old Testament Thoughts On Hell
- Forgiveness What Does It Mean?
- Were Jesus and the Apostle John Lovers?
- Encounters of the Sacred Kind – Are They Biblical?
- How Many?
- What Is Hell?
- What Are Eunuchs And What Does Jesus Say About Them?
- Is It OK To Masturbate?
- What Does It Mean To Call Jesus Lord?
- Sometimes It’s A Struggle To Stay in the Arena
- A Time for Reflection
- Why We March
- A Boring Life
- Owning Our Grief Without Comparsion
- My Truth
- A Letter to My Daughter
- Unwrapping the Pain, But Not Alone
- Can You See Me Now?
- God and the Pinball In My Head
- A Life of Significance
- A Call for Self Compassion
- A.D.D. Overfocused A.D.D.
- Christianese Substitutions Part 2 – Names Etc.
- Christianity Breakdown
- About Me – Tom Minkler
- Why Capitalism Sucks: Part 1 – The Scenario & My Experience
- Why Capitalism Sucks: Part 4 – Systems, Identity & Motivation
- Why Capitalism Sucks: Part 3 – Definitions: Capitalism
- The Story of a Crush And How I Suck At It – Part 4: Last Chances
- Why Capitalism Sucks: Part 2 – Definitions: Communism & Socialism
- So Long, Diane: Soliloquy For A Coworker
- On Being An Artist (or: How to be a creative person in a prefab world)
- Neckties That Blind
- Better Late
- The Story of a Crush And How I Suck At It – Part 3: It Gets Weird
- The Story of a Crush And How I Suck At It – Part 2: She Appears
- Exhausted Before I Leave The House
- The Story of a Crush And How I Suck At It – Part 1: The Pattern
- But What About Punishment?
- Christianese Substitutions Part 1
- Trinity of Humans
- 10 Virgins In A Wedding
- Who Left The Dogs Out?
- Christianese Substitutions Part 3 – â€śHellâ€ť
- The Nicene Creed Redux
- The First Time I Heard About An Actual Gay Person